Carcel is looking for a 'nerdy' specialist to take part of Carcel's digital development and to dig deeper into our online platforms. The role includes responsibilities in the field of analysing online social media performance, expanding networks and keeping track of our audience - with the goal of increasing Carcel's online performance.
We need a person who is up to date with current online marketing tools and trends and a person who able to transform knowledge into action - as we want to keep up with the best in this field.
- crazy about digital marketing and development
- always-on social media and email
- a super user of Google Analytics and Facebook Business and Ad Manager
- good with numbers and have an analytic mind set
- experienced in social media campaign-planning and management
- interested in digital data and insight follow-ups
- self-managed and able to work independently
- ready to work for a good cause with a passionate team
You want to:
- create ideas for campaigns and digital content
- join and influence the marketing/communication team
- be responsible for evaluating digital data and campaigns
- improve online presence and quality of content
- track and report key performance metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
- manage follower communications within our channels
Let us know if you’re up for this challenge as soon as possible. We offer home brewed coffee, a small badass studio in the heart of Copenhagen, a superstar team of passionate people and good vibes. The internship is unpaid but we promise a steep learning curve and a lot of responsibility that will help you grow your career. We need you full-time - start date is flexible based on the right candidate - oh and we would love you to stay with us for a minimum period of 4-6 months, preferably longer.
Please note that if you're at experienced or senior level and still want to take part in this adventure, we're delighted to hear from you as well.
We're thrilled to hear from you.