The future is social! Are you ready? Mindjumpers is a leading social media management company in the Nordics. As an intern with us, you get a unique chance to help shape the future of digital and social media innovation as well as your own. From day one you will gain valuable hands-on experience working with some of the world’s biggest global brands. You become a very important part of the day-to-day work at a dynamic agency with +30 dedicated co-workers in Copenhagen and London and get to learn from some of the best in the business.
About the job
As a Brand Care Management Intern, you will be involved in the different steps it requires to manage a brand on social. You will be supporting the client Team in the daily planning and execution on social media channels. You will be working in a team of client and editorial responsible, copywriters and designers that are focused on specific clients and brands. At Mindjumpers, you will also benefit from a hands on experience that will allow you to develop your profile and solidify your interests.
- support in daily Client Management
- support in editorial planning of content
reporting (weekly, monthly, campaign)
- Community management on social media presences (monitoring and responding, scheduling, publishing)
- support in coordination and preparation of client meetings
- project management and structuring of work processes
- finding best practice cases
- competencies within the fields of marketing, branding, planning, analysis and economics
- you have a keen interest in social media and communication
- you have great language skills in both written and spoken Danish and English
- you have high work ethics and take responsibility for your assignments
- you are good at investigating company profiles and identifying strengths and weaknesses
- you understand the business challenges related to social media
The internship is an unpaid full-time position. The period is of six months starting August 1st 2017 and ending January 31st 2018 and you will be based in our Copenhagen office. If collision with e.g school start dates, there could be some flexibility in the period of the internship. If you want to hear more about what it’s like to be an intern at Mindjumpers, you can read about the experiences of our past interns on Facebook. Also you can get to know more about who we are and what makes our day by visiting our Instagram profile @Mindjumpers.
Please send your application (in English or Danish) to as soon as possible and please specify where you have seen the job posting. You are also welcome to call us at +45 33 33 70 91 for further information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mindjumpers is a leading social media management company specialised in creating the editorial structure for best practice social media management and is creating engaging content and conversations for some of the world’s leading brands on a daily basis.
With local social media managers in more than 25 countries across the globe, we execute local social media initiatives in a structured, quality assured and cost effective way, with a focus on creating effect and value for our clients