The future is social! Are you ready? Mindjumpers is a leading social media management company in the Nordics. As an intern with us, you get a unique chance to help shape the future of digital and social media innovation as well as your own. From day one you will gain valuable hands-on experience working with some of the world’s biggest global brands. You become a very important part of the day-to-day work at a dynamic agency with +30 dedicated co-workers in Copenhagen and London and get to learn from some of the best in the business.
About the job
As a Design Intern, you will be working with visual design assignments, including concept development, interaction design and graphic production. You will become familiar with visual brand guidelines so you can work within a given visual identity. You will be working in a team of client and editorial responsible, copywriters and designers that are focused on specific clients and brands. At Mindjumpers, you will also benefit from a hands on experience that will allow you to develop your profile and solidify your interests.
- create visual and brand related content for social media
- follow visual guidelines and brand identities
- conceptualize design suggestions and ideas for campaign elements
- ad hoc graphic design work and image editing
- keeping updated on the use of social media platforms
- finding best practice cases
- you are proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator – if you have experience with After Effects and/or programming it is only a plus
- you have an understanding of how to translate a company’s or a brand’s visual identity to digital media
- you have a creative mindset and are not afraid of sharing your ideas
- digital and social media is your kind of thing
- you have high work ethics and take responsibility for your assignments
- you have the ability to work independently as well as in partnership with a team
- you are solution-oriented and like to work in an innovative environment
The internship is an unpaid full-time position. The period is of six months starting August 1st 2017 and ending January 31st 2018 and you will be based in our Copenhagen office. If collision with e.g school start dates, there could be some flexibility in the period of the internship. If you want to hear more about what it’s like to be an intern at Mindjumpers, you can read about the experiences of our past interns on Facebook. Also you can get to know more about who we are and what makes our day by visiting our Instagram profile @Mindjumpers.
Please send your application (in English or Danish) to as soon as possible and please specify where you have seen the job posting. You are also welcome to call us at +45 33 33 70 91 for further information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mindjumpers is a leading social media management company specialised in creating the editorial structure for best practice social media management and is creating engaging content and conversations for some of the world’s leading brands on a daily basis.
With local social media managers in more than 25 countries across the globe, we execute local social media initiatives in a structured, quality assured and cost effective way, with a focus on creating effect and value for our clients.