Check Point Software Technologies
Responsibilities Check Point Software Technologies, the worldwide leader in securing the Internet is offering a unique and exclusive Entry Level Sales Program across Europe.
* As a paid employee from day one, you will be sent to the US or to Israel for a 3 month training scheme. All travel, accommodation and training expenses are covered by the company.
* The program will include an introduction into the Information Security world, Check Point’s product portfolio as well as hard and soft selling skills
* Following training, you will return to your home countries to join the local sales team as Sales Associates for full time employment
* The role will include collaborating with our professional sales team, outbound calling campaigns and managing product, subscription and support renewals
Desired Background * A recent graduate from University with a focused degree in Sales, Business Management, Economics and/or Administration.
* 1 – 2 years prior inside/outside sales experience- a plus
* An ongoing drive to continuously expand your personal and professional capabilities
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team
* Analytical, result-driven, and solution-oriented person with a passion for technology
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong English skills
* Danish speaking is a must