IT Linux System Engineer- Denmark
Job Locations Denmark-Roskilde
Posted Date 11/30/2016
Job Length Full-Time
More information about this job:
Mellanox Technologies is looking for an EDA IT Engineer with hands on experience.
- Define and develop automation scripts for IC Design environment.
- Design and implement Linux system orchestration and integration.
- Grid environment hands-on management, provisioning, configuration, design, expertise as well as ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Network licenses (e.g. FLEXlm) continuous maintenance, provisioning, automation, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Documentation of systems and procedures.
- Provide day to day support for IC Design engineers
- Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX system administration – CentOS/Solaris.
- Shell scripting proficiency – bash/tcsh/python/perl.
- Experience with FLEXlm licensing solutions.
- Experience with network services: BIND, DHCP, Boot PXE, TFTP, NFS, NIS, LDAP.
- Experience with revision control systems (e.g. RCS, GIT, and SVN).
- Experience with NAS storage management: NetApp, EMC
- Familiarity with distributed resource management systems like Univa Grid Engine (UGE) / Son of Grid Engine (SoGE) or similar.
- Understanding of virtualization concepts.
- Understanding of orchestration tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible and the likes).
- Effective trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Personal: Fast ramp up, quick learning, high motivation, independent.
- Experience with Univa Grid Engine (USGE) / Son of Grid Engine (SoGE) or similar.
- Experience with one or more orchestration tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Experience with virtualization platforms – KVM/VMware, Virtual Box.
- Experience with network management.
Login to see full job ad
This ad is restricted to our users. Please login or create profile to view this ad - registration is free and takes 2 minutes
Log in with social media
Log in with your career profile